Alerts in Effect
Flood WarningIssued at 10:17 Sunday 30 April 2017
Updated flood information for the Mississippi River. Predicted heavy rainfall
did not occur to the north so only minor flooding expected from the Quad Cities
downstream to Muscatine.
River forecasts include past precipitation and forecast rainfall for
the next 24 hours.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Mississippi River at Gregory Landing.
* Until further notice.
* At 9:30 AM Sunday the stage was 15.3 feet...and steady.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and is forecast to continue.
* Forecast...Rise to 17.0 feet Tuesday...then begin falling.
* Impact...At 17.0 feet...Water affects the road north of the grain
elevator in Gregory Landing.