Alerts in Effect
Flood WarningIssued at 21:19 Monday 21 May 2018
Des Plaines River near Russell affecting Lake County
Des Plaines River near Gurnee affecting Lake County
Des Plaines River at Lincolnshire affecting Lake County
Des Plaines River near Des Plaines affecting Cook County
Des Plaines River at Riverside affecting Cook County
East Branch Du Page River at Bolingbrook affecting Will County
Fox River at Algonquin Tailwater affecting Kane and McHenry Counties
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Fox River at Montgomery affecting Kane and Kendall Counties
The Flood Warning continues for
The Fox River at Algonquin Tailwater.
* until Saturday morning.
* At 830 PM Monday the stage was 9.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 9.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 10.4 feet by
Tuesday morning. The river will fall below flood stage early
Dense Fog AdvisoryIssued at 01:58 Tuesday 22 May 2018
* VISIBILITY...A quarter mile or less at times.
* IMPACTS...Poor and rapidly changing visibilities in areas of
dense fog will make travel hazardous.