Country

Please choose your default site

Americas

Europe

Curiosity

440 views William Bonner July 29, 2014 unknown Date shot: July 29, 2014

Seconds after this photo was taken this fawn found out why it is not a good idea to touch the electric fence around my garden. The fawn was not harmed but appeared to be startled when it was given a small electric shock. The fence did its job.

Leave a Comment

What do you think? Join the conversation.

Weather Talk Community

Conversations Happening Now
Default saved
Close

Search Location

Close