You'll never believe what sparked this catastrophic forest fire
Saturday, March 8, 2014, 5:58 PM -
A Norwegian skier was out for a cross-country run with his family when they encountered a huge electrical arc scorching nearby trees.
The event was caused by wet snow and ice weighing down a 130,000 volt power line.
It sent a writhing bolt of electricity into the forest and down to the ground.
It all happened a few metres from the ski trail where the family had been just a few minutes before.
Luckily, nobody was injured.