Five photos: Waterspouts
Monday, October 6, 2014, 1:25 PM -
Waterspouts -- essentially a non-supercell tornado over the water -- aren't uncommon on bodies of water.
Here are five examples of waterspouts sent in by our viewers.
SEE YOURSELF ON TELEVISION!: Every hour at :02, :12, :22, :32, :42 and :52 we feature the best viewer-submitted photos. Tune in to see if your photo is featured. | UPLOAD HERE
1. Submitted by Ann Barber, Lafontaine, Ontario, Date shot: August 11, 2012
2. Submitted by Cam Stevens, Southampton, Ontario, Date shot: September 22, 2012
3. Submitted by Spencer Leckie, Brights Grove, Ontario, Date shot: August 10, 2012
4. Submitted by Annette Burchell, George Town, Cayman Islands, Date shot: August 5, 2011
5. Submitted by Behrouz Hosseinzadeh, Chalus, Mazandaran Iran, Date shot: September 27, 2013