Five photos: Strange rocks
Thursday, November 6, 2014, 8:49 PM -
Wind, water and erosion are chipping away at rocks as we speak.
Over the years, the elements can create some pretty fantastic rock formations.
SEE YOURSELF ON TELEVISION!: Every hour at :02, :12, :22, :32, :42 and :52 we feature the best viewer-submitted photos. Tune in to see if your photo is featured. | UPLOAD HERE
1. Submitted by George Rosema, taken in Tobermory, Ontario (Flowerpot Island)
2. Submitted by John Gillmoure, taken at the Hopewell Rocks, New Brunswick
3. Submitted by Alla Medow, taken in Caledon, Ontario (Cheltenham Badlands)
4. Submitted by Dan Warren, Saint Mary's, Newfoundland
5. Submitted by Vernie Gillespie, taken at the Drumheller Badlands, Alberta